Seasonal HVAC maintenance is important if you want your heating and cooling system to operate efficiently, with few repairs, and for as long as possible. Acute Heating & Cooling offers air conditioning and heating maintenance services to homeowners throughout our service area. You can choose to call for a regular tune-up, or you can join our Acute Comfort Club.
Understanding the Importance of Maintenance
You may be convinced that maintenance is just another way for the HVAC company to make money and yes, we do charge for our time. However, maintenance isn’t the core service of a successful HVAC company. At Acute Heating & Cooling we tell our customers to think of their AC and heating maintenance as a checkup for their HVAC system. Letting us into your home twice a year to perform our multi-point tune-up and inspection will benefit you over the life of your unit by helping you avoid serious issues. Just like your mechanic changes the oil and filters and checks other parts of your car, we make sure your HVAC system is running at peak performance and that your safety isn’t in jeopardy.
Our Acute Comfort Club Services
Here’s what you can expect with our comprehensive maintenance plan. You’ll have the ultimate peace of mind for your heating and cooling system, knowing that your family’s comfort has been assured. Features of the Acute Comfort Club include the following:
- Two seasonal tune-ups only $79 each (Regular Precision Tune-up price $95 each)
- 3 year parts & labor warranty (On all repairs)
- V.I.P. rapid response priority service
- 15% discount (On all repairs, including today’s repairs and any future repairs; seasonal tune-ups must be performed for future repair discounts)
- No overtime charges (Including weekends and holidays)
- No hassle guarantee (You can cancel membership at any time)
- No membership fees to become an Acute Comfort Club member
Our precision tune-ups include the following:
- Inspection and cleaning of interior and exterior units.
- Testing and tightening of all electrical connections.
- Inspection of all moving parts including fans, belts and compressor.
- Visually inspect all parts of the unit for deterioration or wear.
- Check the blown air temperature from multiple vents.
- Calibrate thermostat for accurate readings.
We’re confident our maintenance plan will save you money, give you peace of mind, and keep you coming back year after year. Your comfort is our #1 priority
Call Us for Your Heating and Cooling Peace of Mind
As a family-owned business, we are committed to providing you with superior customer service and expertly-trained technicians for the highest caliber of workmanship. We take pride in providing the best service in the area and work hard to earn your trust and referrals to family and friends. We offer flat-rate pricing and 24/7 emergency service when needed. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. Call us for all of your HVAC needs in Charleston, Summerville, Mount Pleasant, Goose Creek, SC and the surrounding areas.